Saturday, October 6, 2012
My Little Cubbie
This year, Bella began participating in AWANA at church. Her age group is called the Cubbies! She goes once a week, and has a book with different stories and activities that we do together. SHE LOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS IT! Typically, she will ask me every day if she is going. I'm thrilled that she is so in love with Awana, as well as learning and sharing about Jesus. My baby is going to do great things in this world, I just know it. At times, she teaches me things too. I can't put into words just how much of a blessing she truly is. She is going to need to be strong for the world she will face, and she's well on her way to be able to stand up for Godly principles and truths no matter what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment