Sunday, September 23, 2012
Just Another Day at the Beach
I'm sure you've noticed by now that I post more things when I'm on my break...because I actually have the TIME and ENERGY to do it! Another reason I LOVE MY TIME OFF! :) But anyway...on Saturday, we all ventured down to Wrightsville Beach (one of my faves so far). We drove down that morning and pretty much played and relaxed the entire day. Honey came along too, which was nice. Bella obviously had the most fun and was nonstop ALL DAY! She was building sandcastles,making mud pies, chasing birds, jumping over waves, writing letters and drawing pictures in the sand, rolling down hills, and of course collecting shells to bring back home. I enjoyed a wonderful swim in the ocean; the water felt soooo good! Nothing too spectacular happened, just a nice day with family on the beach. I love days like those.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment