Saturday, August 4, 2012

Mommy Staycation

Without a doubt, my family means the world to me. That being said, I am human and do need some of my own quiet time. Since Bella was born, I haven't had a day/night all to myself. The time has finally come! Mitch took Bella over to Honey's this weekend, and I am flying solo for the night, AHHHHHHHHHH! So far today I have worked out on the elliptical (with loud music-yea!), watched the Olympics (as loud as I wanted to), made lunch just for myself, created a weekly to-do list (lame, I know...but have been wanting to make one), and then later I am off to play some Tennis! I think I may also be able to do some work stuff without being interrupted by my "two" children. :) Oh, and I can SLEEP IN tomorrow, Ah-YEA! It's like today is one big birthday present, only it's not my birthday! I'm going to enjoy every single second! It's also nice knowing that Mitch and Bella are having some one-on-one time, which I think is super important. There's no doubt she loves her daddy, and I just know she is going to have so much fun. Now, time for me to do WHATEVER I WANT! F-R-E-E-D-O-M! (Dancing a little jig in between typing words) CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment