Saturday, July 28, 2012
Vacation Bible School
This year, I took Bella to VBS for the FIRST time! While I was helping out with snacks, she was with the three year old group going around to different activities in the church. Some of those included: music, water slide, squirt guns, drama, crafts, duck-duck-GOOSE, to name a few. She L-O-V-E-D it! It was also nice that I got to help hand out snacks because I was able to "spy" on her at different times throughout the day. There was one time I saw her singing, and doing sign language to a song . . . not going to lie, I cried. I was so incredibly proud of her. She is already so in love with Jesus, and she's not afraid to share it either. I pray that she holds on to that no matter what. She has asked me several times if we can go back to VBS, and I have to keep telling her that it will come again, one day. We are both looking forward to next years festivities. We also sing the VBS songs every single morning in the car...she knows them by heart now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment