Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fried Kool-Aid


Yes, they had FRIED KOOL-AID at the State Fair this year...nope, we didn't try it! Out of all the fair food, Bella wanted Chik-Fil-A, so that's what we had. Mitch and I did splurge and get homemade fries (we like to live on the edge). We all ventured out to the fair last Saturday. Honey and Aunt Sue-Sue also met us there. I did warn them that it was going to be crowded, and boy was it! It doesn't bother me tho because I absolutely love going to the Fair. I just have to prepare my brain to be in fair-mode so that I don't get frustrated, annoyed etc. The UNC-TV channel had a booth so we of course had to say hi to Betsy, Clifford, Curious George, Super Why character, and a few others. Bella had a blast meeting them and playing in the tent. We also did the usual animal visit; Bella liked the pigs best (they were the most entertaining apparently). Next, we made our way over to the garden area (which is always my favorite because it's soooo pretty!) The HUGE Adirondack chair was there again this year, which we all sat in. Bella really enjoyed just being able to run around and check stuff out on her own. When we finished there, we headed back over to the rides. Bella was able to ride three rides (we could have went on more but the lines were way too long). The only ride she got a little bit nervous on was the fire truck (it went up and rotated in a circle) She pretty much had a death grip on me the WHOLE time, but never cried (thanks to the little girl in front of her laughing!) All in all, it was a very nice family outing. I look forward to going again next year, on a WEEK day that is! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment