Saturday, October 8, 2011

ABCs, 123s!




Last week, after much hesitation on my part, Bella started PRESCHOOL! I had a week to find her a preschool...that part really stressed me out. I prayed about it and simply gave my worries to Him. And guess what, it all worked out. I found a really small church preschool not too far from work. Their ratios are great, the building is clean, the staff is friendly, they learn about Jesus, they do chicken nugget and pizza day, among other fun days during the month, the tuition is AWESOME, and most of all, Bella LOVES it. The other thing I was looking for was a place to work around my track-out so that I don't have to pay. I don't plan on bringing her over track-out (that's MY time with her), so finding somewhere that was flexible with my schedule was also key. There was no hesitation on their part to meet my needs. It's not the fanciest, 5-star (blah blah) place, but my child is well taken care of and loved every day. What else could I ask for? I am very blessed and thankful that I found this place. They don't advertise like normal schools because they said that money could be used for the children. They are simply a ministry for children, and not in it to become rich. Here are some pictures of her first day!





No comments:

Post a Comment