Saturday, March 12, 2011

A New Adventure

Last week, Bella went to her first gymnastics class! Last summer, I took Bella to a mommy and me dance class, which she was way too busy for (looks like she will not be taking ballet any time soon..or ever) I decided after that summer session that she needed something that will keep her attention and let her do the things she loves: roll, jump, run, climb etc. Gymnastics was definitely right up her ally! I'm not going to lie, mommy gets quite the workout at gymnastics too! haha She's starting to really pick up the routine and enjoy her teachers...she also likes the popsicles they get at the end of every class. I'm still learning the gymnastics lingo so that we can practice more at home. She also enjoys teaching her friends how to do stretches and what not. I think we hit a home-run on this activity for her. The facility where I take her is also Christian-based. We say a prayer before each class, and they have walls with bible versus, a prayer wall, and a very nice staff that works there. Overall, a very good environment for Bella. I don't plan on pushing her into a gymnastics career by any means, we're just there for some fun mommy and Bella time, and BOY is it FUN! I was only able to snap one picture during her first session. I just don't have time to take pics when I'm there alone. When daddy is able to come some time, I will hopefully snap a few more shots to share.

1 comment: