Friday, January 28, 2011

Holy Molars!

Ok, so WHY didn't anyone warn me about the two-year molars? Bella's teeth have always come in all at once, which can be good in some ways. She recently cut all four of her molars at the SAME TIME! This started last Wednesday. That night, she was up EVERY HOUR, no joke...guess how we both felt in the morning?! Needless to say, it was a rough day at work. Thursday night, she basically did the same thing...and Friday night it was about every 2-2.5 hours (thankfully Uncle Nick and Aunt Misty were here to help some) I believe I was slowly becoming delirious due to lack of sleep. I mean, coffee didn't even phase me, still tired! I had also just finished medicine for the flu too, so my body was still tired anyways. Looking forward to being back to normal soon.

Last Saturday was also my birthday. Uncle Nick and Aunt Misty came to see us and to spoil me with a FANTASTIC DINNER (chicken parm)...AND...an Emily Giffin book signed by the author herself :) They also got me a delicious ice cream cake with chocolate shavings, peanut butter cups, chocolate ice cream, and some sort of devils food cake in the middle....IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! (I still have some in the freezer...it won't last long) It was the best birthday I've had in awhile. THANKS YOU TWO! :) It was such a lovely weekend...hope to see them again soon!

Uncle Nick and Aunt Misty also brought Bella her Christmas and Birthday gifts! Her favorite would have to be the "bounce house." Below are a few pics from our weekend:









1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the hard time with the molars. I would have told you but Madison didn't have any trouble with hers. I never even knew she had them until I looked. And sure enough they are all there.

    ReplyDelete