Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snot Rocket

Yup, you read that right, SNOT ROCKET! This is how we describe Bella's nose...it just won't stop! She also has a HORRIBLE cough, which is not getting any better. Great. Back to the doctor's we go (that's probably where she got it from in the first place). We have an appointment for tomorrow to figure out what's going on.

Dear Normal Schedule,
PLEASE come back to me! I MISS YOU!


This morning Bella woke up at 6am, knocked on our bedroom door and crawled in bed with me. She fell asleep while resting her head on my shoulder. I was in mommy heaven. I didn't want to move or go to work...I just wanted to lay there with my girl, ALL DAY LONG. If you're a mother, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Love it!

I'm praying that she is able to sleep tonight without coughing 500 gazillion times (ok, may be exaggerating a bit there) BUT, it does seem that way when you're woken up every hour to the sounds of a cough...my poor girl. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Ah, the day in the life of a mommy. I wouldn't change it for nothin'!

Bella's new t-ball set from Uncle Nick and Aunt Misty
(last weekend)

No comments:

Post a Comment