
Today I sat in awe as I watched Bella play. She didn't do anything spectacular; she was just running and laughing and telling me to "come here." Before I got out of my chair I had one of those mommy moments where all is right with the world. There was nothing on my mind other than my little girl; no dishes, laundry, money, bills, politics... simply nothing but her. How refreshing! I can't even begin to tell you how many times in one day I pray for her. Today, I simply looked up to the sky from my chair and said, "thank you." There are days where I feel so busy and scattered and then there are the little moments like these that I hold so dear to my heart. My little girl didn't want to play with the dog or the sticks. She wanted to play with me, her mother. I know that won't always be the case but for now, I am just going to enjoy these special little moments that give me the most joy in life. I know I have said it before but, that little girl is one of the best blessings I've ever received.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment