Last weekend, Bella and I traveled down to Augusta, GA to visit Uncle Nick and Aunt Misty. The first night we were there we all played games on the xbox Kinect! It was SOOO much fun! We played for a while and got a pretty decent workout. Just a hint to those of you that are going to play the Kinect for the first time: If you play on carpet, WEAR SOCKS! I learned the hard way and got rug burns on the bottom of my feet, not fun. The next day (Monday) we took Bella to Monkey Joe's. For those of you that don't know, it is a huge indoor play-space that has giant inflatables that kids can bounce on. They also have really fun slides to go down too. Bella LOVED it! She still talks about jumping and "crashing." I think the adults had just as much fun as Bella. I can't wait to take her back! Monday night, Misty and I went to Carrabba's for dinner (SOOOOOOO GOOD!) and then we headed to downtown Augusta for the Lady Antebellum concert. Our seats were AMAZING! We were literally about 20 feet from the stage. They also sounded really good live, thank goodness! My brother babysat Bella that night, which was extremely nice of him. He also sent us a pic during the concert so that Mommy could relax a bit more :) On Tuesday we did a little bit of shopping...of course Bella got spoiled, as usual. Even tho it was rainy, we had a good time. That night we ate pizza and hung out at home. Bella and I headed back to NC Wednesday afternoon. We hope to see Uncle Nick and Aunt Misty again soon! The pics below are from Monkey Joe's and Uncle Nick and Aunt Misty's house. Bella is so loved.





No comments:
Post a Comment