Monday, November 29, 2010

Turkey Day


Thanksgiving morning, just as we do every year, we watched the Macy's Parade. It's actually one of my favorite things to do on Thanksgiving...and I get to share that with Bella now. Although we didn't get to see all of it, Bella and I enjoyed what we did see. After Mitch woke up we all loaded into the truck, casseroles and deserts too. We made our way over to Uncle Donny's house (I say Donny because that's what Bella calls him). There we got to see Honey, Aunt Lizzy and Aunt Su-Su! It was a low key Thanksgiving, which we really enjoy. We ate really good food, had many good laughs, drank some yummy wine, and watched...yes, you guessed it...Toy Story, well actually we watched the second one, but it had Bella's favorites, Woody and Buzz, so she was happy. Aunt Su-Su also got Bella a Toy Story plate, spoon and fork, cup and socks...she loved them! It was so nice to see Bella enjoying her family...she is just so loved and I love seeing that. We headed home around 7:30ish and luckily had smooth sailing the whole time. Next up...CHRISTMAS!! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment