Friday, November 12, 2010
Break Time!
For the next three weeks I will be enjoying my little girl, ALL DAY LONG! Yup that's right, no work for three whole weeks! It's much deserved...work days are long and exhausting, and the work pretty much never ends. I don't really have too many major plans...other than to see LADY ANTEBELLUM in CONCERT! WOOT WOOT! I haven't been to a concert in about five years (lame, I know) and I am just filled with excitement! Uncle (or Nuncle, as Bella says) Nick will be babysitting Bella, which should give them some good bonding time (even though she asks for him a couple times a week!). We will probably spend a day checking out the new outlets as well (they have a Bass store...one of my favs!) I have a few misc Christmas items to get so I am hoping I can finish it all up in order to have it mailed out and delivered on time. I also plan on going through all of Bella's 'baby' toys in order to make room for some new ones. Perhaps cleaning out her toys will lead to me cleaning out other stuff as well. I foresee a yard sale in my very near future...good times. I am also looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with family...Aunt Lizzy is flying down to be with us...we are VERY excited about that! Honey, as you know, will be with us too...since she LIVES HERE NOW! :) I just know it will be a fun, enjoyable day. Being that I am off, I will try my best (no promises) to post any and all of our mother and daughter adventures. Should be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you are enjoying your time off!
ReplyDelete