
- Honey moved to NC, FINALLY! We have enjoyed having her over, especially Bella! We're all looking forward to being together on the holiday's!
- Bella went trick-or-treating for the first time! She was really good at it and probably could have went to every single house in our neighborhood had we let her. She never really said the words, "trick-or-treat" (even tho she can say it), but she was polite and said her thank-yous!
- Bella turned 22 months old...it just keeps going by so incredibly fast. Here are some updates about her: she typically uses complete sentences when she speaks, she can say the whole alphabet, count to 10 on her own (20 with help), knows all of her shapes (even octagons and pentagons), can recognize most letters of the alphabet, her favorite phrase when she is mad is, "YOU CRY!" (which I find rather amusing), she has quickly learned the concept of time-out, loves to clean-up most of the time, gets upset if something falls over or is out of place (she gets that from daddy), still eats pretty much anything (we don't make alternate meals...she eats what we eat), her favorite things at the park are to swing and run, recently fell in love with Toy Story (the first one...thanks Honey), likes to put her dolls into time-out, loves to wear her belts, likes to do hair (her own and others), will 'rub' your back, still LOVES to have dance parties, when she talks to you she likes you to answer back in a complete sentence (can't just say uh-huh, ok, no), has to sleep with a care bear, likes to clean her own ears and brush her teeth. I'm sure there is more to write but that's all I can really think of right now. Bella is a quick learner with most things, and as her caregiver says..."Bella is not a sponge, she's a SHAM-WOW!" She often amazes me with what she knows at her age.
- We're currently getting quotes to fix some rotted wood on our house (and man, is it expensive!) Always something, right?
- Track-out starts FRIDAY!! 3 weeks with my girl, I can't wait!
- I will be going to a Lady Antebellum concert really soon....I'm SOOOO excited! I haven't been to a concert in about five years!
- Going to make some homemade pasta sauce and meatballs really soon (make it about once a year in November...we call it "Papa's Day" in honor of Mitch's father. It is now a family tradition.
Off to have some Sunday fun with my girl! It's looks like a beautiful day for a visit to the park :)
No comments:
Post a Comment