ALL ABOUT BELLA:
Here is a list of words and/or phrases Bella currently says (I add more and more every day!): Mommy, daddy, Fino, hi, Sam, Raffi, go get it, thank you, please, hands up, pretty, awesome, ah man, whoops, ok, alright, up, down, counts to 3, hair, ears, nose, mouth, eyes, toes, stinky, honey, no, yay, hands, face, outside, bye-bye, book, phone, apple, banana, funny, silly, milk, fish, crackers, all done, baby, wow, blocks, eat, ball, Bob, Papa, kitchen, bath, diaper, swing, blankie, night-night, help, more, duck, Aubrey, Audrey, slide, shovel, belly, Bella, bear, bubbles, where, socks, close, five (for high five), nice, jump, blue, yellow, piggy, boat, beep-beep, bucket, money, head, oatmeal, uh-oh, buckle, cookies, stop it, spoon, mine, Jonah, sad, dude or Hey dude, flowers, remote, balloon, Carson, muffin, no way, son, Grandpa, Don, letters, color, Liz, ouch, hot, window, ocean, shell, I get it, bird, open it, yuck, watch, fries, tea party, water, wash hands, leg, arm, shopping, glasses, eggs, in a minute, enough, car, good morning, yogurt, see you later, working/work, coffee, cheese, Eeyore, Tigger, I find it, Tennis, hug, oven, bite, coming, tree, light, clean, stroller, crazy, corn, tissue, poot/pooted, shirt, I poop, good job, good boy, boo-boo, ribbit, frog, potty, excuse me, shorts, shirt, Mickey Mouse, be careful......as you can see, she's quite the talker! It's so much fun communicating with her and watching her learn something new all the time....so proud of my little darling. :)
Personality: She is.... independent, cautious around new people, considerate, silly, usually patient, creative thinker, problem solver, observant, fast learner, and such a sweetie!
Favorite Toys: Tea party set, baby doll, blocks, shopping cart, purse, beads, any type of buckle or zipper (she LOVES those!), Elmo, Birthday bear, ducks.
Bella typically takes one nap a day...she's a good sleeper during the day and at night. (Thank goodness)
She loves to eat just about anything! Some of her favorite foods include: muffins, mandarin oranges, goldfish, bananas, pancakes, pears, cold peas, turkey lunch meat, watermelon. She also enjoys beef, chicken, and salmon. We give her tuna about once a month as well. Isabella LOVES to be outdoors! She often plays in her sandbox, pool, and jungle gym in the backyard. She's also happy just walking around looking at birds, picking grass, and playing with flowers. If the grass is too high tho, she won't walk far....hehe...she's a silly girl that likes the lawn to be cut short!
As her mother, I am so proud of the person she already is. She's going to do great things in her life, I just know it. I look forward to teaching her more things and watching her grow (not too fast tho) :) I hope to have another child one day; being a mom gives me great joy.
Happy 17 months my love.



No comments:
Post a Comment