Monday, September 17, 2012

Girls Weekend

This past weekend, Bella and I headed over to Honey's house for a visit! Of course, Bella was SOOOOOOOOOOO excited to see Honey! We didn't really have any set plans, but come to find out, there was an Apple Festival on Saturday at a local park. The park was BEAUTIFUL! I know I've said this before, but I truly LOVE where I live. It was a simple festival with old-fashioned games (tug of war, sack races, etc), folk music, clogging, and lots of yummy food! It was also gorgeous outside as well...I LOVE this time of year! After the festival, we went back to Honey's to rest...we were all beat! Then later, we grabbed a bite to eat and then watched a movie. On Sunday, we decided to go shopping. Bella is beyond spoiled!! We came home with way more than we left with. haha Honey also bought me a rug for my bathroom, which looks amazing! :) Bella and I headed back home Sunday afternoon (she pretty much slept the whole way home). This week, we plan on having several park play dates, and we're hoping to take Honey to the beach on Saturday (she hasn't been yet!). Below are a few pictures from our fabulous girls weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment