Friday, November 4, 2011

"Yee-Haw!"

This year for Halloween, Bella dressed up as Jessie from Toy Story (one of her favorite movies thus far). She looked so stinking cute, if I do say so myself! On Halloween night, there was some rain in the area. We decided to take Mitch's truck around to trick-or-treat. Bella could have really cared less about the rain; she thought it was so much fun! At first she was a little shy to say, "trick-or-treat", however once she realized that she got candy after saying it, she YELLED it the rest of the night. (Sorry neighbors) We had SOOOOOOOO much fun with her!

Also, we started a new tradition this year. Bella really wanted to cook hot dogs over a real fire. I was like, "SURE, let's DO IT!" (I secretly wanted to do it too, and possibly had just as much, if not more, fun than her) So, I decided that each year we would have a Halloween Hot Dog Roast. Bella liked this idea too :) So next year, you can bet your bananas that we'll be roasting hot dogs come Halloween time!

We of course carved pumpkins too; that's just a given with Halloween in our house. The seeds are our favorite part, YUM!







No comments:

Post a Comment