Tuesday, August 2, 2011

All Choked Up

One of my friends had her baby this morning, a beautiful little girl. As I was looking at the picture she posted, I couldn't help but look above my computer screen at the picture of Bella when she was just a few seconds new. Yea, I started crying. It's crazy how these past 2 1/2 years have flown by. I'm sure that I will always get choked up when I look back at her first pictures...such amazing memories were made that day. I love my little girl so much that my heart aches sometimes. She's growing up, and growing up fast. She amazes me every day and I am so blessed to be her mother. I thank God for giving her to me.

Congrats Kristen and Troy on your beautiful little girl - enjoy each day with her...it goes by fast! :)

1 comment:

  1. Just saw this!! Thank you so much for the comment, and i DEFINITELY see how you could get choked up! i do already and she's barely a month!

    ReplyDelete