Saturday, April 16, 2011
Kenny the Foo
Just about every night Bella and I read stories together before she goes to bed. Last night, I gave her four new Winnie the Pooh books that I got free from work. She was beyond excited and couldn't wait to read them. When we were going on a picture walk, which is how we read most of her books now (she tells me what's going on), we were naming the characters. She repeated the following with no problem: Piglet, Tigger, Eeyore. However, when it came to Winnie the Pooh, this is what came out: KENNY THE FOO! She said it several times after that and I just couldn't stop laughing! Being that I was laughing, she just kept saying it and saying it. It was by far the best part of my Friday. Ah, my little comedian :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment