Tuesday, February 15, 2011

L O L


I have been doing a lot of "laughing out loud" lately...Bella can be quite the comedian! Here are some things she's done recently:

1. She uses a used toilet paper roll as her "odorant" (she likes to do it to me too). She likes to apply it on her "pits."
2. Blows raspberries on my stomach.
3. Blow-dries her hair all on her own (and no, it's not really on)
4. Laughs whenever I take a bite of food (she laughs so hard it makes me laugh)
5. Asks to go to...BJ's, Walmart, Target or the Post Office.
6. Tells me to "be careful"
7. Run and tackle me when I'm sitting on the floor (she's actually quite strong)
8. Has full conversations on her cell phone with the following people: Uncle Don, Aunt Sue-Sue, Honey, Grandma, Grandpa, Nana, Aunt Misty, Uncle Nick.


Now these all may not seem funny to you....but man, I guess you would have had to be present to find the humor in it all. It's nice laughing with my daughter, hope that never goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment