
Bella experienced another "first" in her life...she finally upgraded to a "BIG GIRL BED!" In the past week, Bella discovered that she could jump rather high in her crib...which made mommy VERY nervous. One morning she bumped her forehead from jumping so I went online and ordered her a bed. I was pretty nervous about the transition, you just never know how kids will react to change. Also, I wasn't sure I was ready to give up her crib (big step for mommy)...it was a sad and happy moment all at the same time. I began putting her bed together, got frustrated, and then let daddy do the rest. Bella of course was right there to help build; she loved being a part of the process. Finally, around 8:45 at night, the bed was complete...mattress and all! She hopped right up on it and said "night, night mommy!" Since it was her bed time anyways, I went along with it. She slept in it all night, no problem. The next morning when I went in there, she was sitting in her bed, so proud of herself. She looked at me and said "BIG GIRL BED MOMMY!" Since the transition, we haven't had any issues. Now hopefully the taking of the paci will be as smooth...HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment