Friday, October 8, 2010

What annoys you?


We all have those days that aggravate and annoy us. Here are some things that I get annoyed with (just in case you'd ever want to annoy me for fun):

1. Finally sitting down to read and someone wants to start a conversation.
2. The dog rolling in the dirt right after a bath.
3. Someone picking on one of MY students.
4. People that make me slow down because they pull out in front of me.
5. People that never use their blinker.
6. Dogs that roam the neighborhood. (get a fence or a leash people!)
7. Fireworks or gun shots at 2 in the morning.
8. The Dolphins losing (happens frequently)
9. Banks that don't know how to do business (wait, that's all of them)
10. Politicians
11. People that say they're poor yet eat out every weekend.
12. Someone telling me the end of a book before I'm done reading it. (why, why would you do that?!)

Well, that's all I can think of for now. What about you?

Ciao! :)

PS. This post was written out of sheer BOREDOM!

1 comment: