
So...Bella and I will be traveling to Florida next week for an adventurous girls trip! We are driving down, yes...you didn't read that wrong, I did say DRIVING! I have never driven that far without Mitch, or someone else in the car with me. I am a little nervous, however I am excited at the same time :) Hopefully, if I'm not too stressed-out or tired, I will keep a daily journal of our little girls road trip! We are driving half way on Tuesday and finishing the rest of the way on Wednesday. Mitch and Fino will be bachelor's for a week...I can't wait to hear how that turns out! I'm just hoping they manage to eat, and perhaps get a few things done around the house....well, perhaps some of that is wishful thinking ;)

So keep checking in next week to read about our road trip adventures! It should be interesting, to say the least.

No comments:
Post a Comment