Weight: 23lb 3oz (30th percentile)
Height: 33 1/4 in (90th percentile)
Head: 18 1/2 in (60th percentile)
The doctor says she looks healthy and is growing perfectly! I told him that she can eat quite a bit, but that she must take after her daddy. She is also on the go most of the time...busy little lady! She got one shot, which wasn't bad at all. The doctor said that she should be saying at least 50 words or so...I chuckled and told him that she is in the 200 range....my little parrot. As a matter of fact, today she added a new word: Syracuse (she repeated daddy in the truck) :)
Bella really enjoys the outdoors (as long as the grass isn't too long). She has become more sassy (the facial expression for that is quite funny). She gave the cashier in Target her best sassy face...then she smiled at her soon after. What a character! I just love watching her grow and learn more and more. I'm also SOOO proud of even her smallest accomplishments. What mom wouldn't be, right?
I'm looking forward to my next break with her in August....I foresee lots of swimming, watermelon, painting, and who knows what else! (Hopefully Aunt Misty will come visit too!)

No comments:
Post a Comment