Thursday, July 1, 2010
1 1/2
Today, Bella is 1 1/2 years old! YIKES! She is growing up so fast! She has learned sooo many things and is like a little sponge. Her favorite word is "no" (altho it means yes sometimes), she is wearing a size 6 shoe, and is getting taller by the second! I think she will end up taking after Mitch...tall and skinny. She mostly wears 18 month clothing, however some shirts are 2t because of her long torso. Some of her 18 month shorts are a little big around her skinny waist....still searching for a belt (any suggestions on where?)....I have looked in so many stores and have only found ones for boys. This weekend, I am taking Bella to visit Aunt Misty in Georgia! I foresee good times and many laughs ahead. I am looking forward to relaxing by the pool (we'll see how much 'relaxing' I actually do, ha!) Work is so hectic right now; it will be nice to leave for a few days to enjoy my girl and have some much-needed girl time. I will post upon our return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment