Friday, June 18, 2010
Happy Birthday Song
I just so happened to catch Bella on video dancing to the Happy Birthday song the other day....if you listen closely, you can also hear her say, Happy Birthday (well, her version of Happy Birthday anyway) :) She also likes to change the bears diaper, as well as her babies...at least she doesn't tear hers off yet!
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile....back to work the last few weeks so I pretty much have no life again :) Hopefully I will post something again very soon!
Nothing else too new going on...I will be hosting a BBQ play date in July, and hopefully seeing Aunt Misty soon too! We'll just be hanging around the house enjoying each others company as usual (which I LOVE anyways!) We're looking forward to Father's Day this weekend....we can't wait to give him his goodies! Perhaps we'll also have another pool day too....it surely is HOT enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment