I usually pay no mind to it, or I say "excuse me" in hopes that she'll learn what to say when that happens. On this morning however, she stood up in her crib, looked at me, and politely said "bless you." I laughed so hard I cried. :) So if you ever happen to poot around her, she just may bless you, if you're lucky! What a silly little thing she is!

On the work side of things...it's crazy as usual. I believe I have earned my psychology degree this year, ha! I am looking forward to getting a new group soon and being done with end of year paperwork, YUCK! Bella has been enjoying, as always, going to play with Laura, Carson, and Aubrey every day. Today they all went swimming together and had a blast. As much as I hate being away from her, it is nice not to worry about her during the day. She loves it there! I love to hear about her day. For instance, the other day a guy came to adjust Aubrey's wheelchair and Bella stole his blackberry, hehe....she can be sneaky! The funny thing is, he didn't know that she took it!
The Gang :)

No comments:
Post a Comment