Friday, December 14, 2012

Santa's Little Helper

Bella has been quite busy this month (which means mommy has been too)! I love that she is at an age where she can be a helper without having to be reminded what to do 100 times. There was a free building workshop for kids at Lowes Hardware that we attended together.  We assembled a small, wooden gingerbread house.  I think she enjoyed using the hammer the most.  And I think I enjoyed the fact that is was FREEEEEEEEE. :)

As in most houses in December, we decided to make cookies!  When I say "make" cookies, I mean more like...take them out of the package, bake, and the decorate.  Perhaps one day I will conquer baking from scratch.  But for now, this will do!  And trust me, Bella still had fun dumping sprinkles all over them.  (The dog loved it too)  





Lastly, my little helper has been helping me find our elf, Jacob, every morning.  Here is what he's been up to lately...


Silly elf. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment