Monday, June 18, 2012

Still here, just been busy!

What have we been up to? 1. Trying to figure out Bella's digestive issues...still ongoing...and not much fun for anyone. 2. Finished up my school year and said farewell to my students and principal. 3. TRACKED-OUT! My favorite part of my job because I can be at home with my girl (Which if you know me, I say this every time I track out) 4. Traveled to FL (such a nice visit!) 5. While in Florida, the grandparents took us all to DISNEY (Bella's FIRST trip) While it was hot, it was still awesome. Aunt Misty was able to join us as well, which was pretty great too! 6. Got a new-to-me car, finally. I LOVE having so much more room - worth EVERY dime, especially on road trips. 7. I watched my little sister graduate high school - wow, getting older and older...oh joy. 8. Honey got an apartment, so now Bella can spend a weekend with her here and there (and she has a pool - Bella's favorite thing to do is swim, SCORE!) 9. My brother will be coming back to the states after being gone a year (hopefully he keeps his patooty here for now on!) 10. I've lost a total of 32 pounds - feeling good (tho I am SURE I gained a few on vacation...it happens, right?! The food was SOOOOO good . . . AND that about sums it up...for now. I will post pictures of our FL trip soon so that I can talk about our adventures in more detail. CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment