
Last Wednesday, I came down with a lovely stomach bug (I will spare you the details). Let's just say that I felt like I was hit by a truck. To make things even better, Mitch left Wednesday evening to help his mom get her stuff from NY, go figure! I'm usually never sick, but the second Mitch gets out of town, it hits me! So needless to say, trying to take care of a 2 year old on top of being sick was no walk in the park! Also, I had to make substitute plans on top of that! It would be SOOOO nice to have a job where I could just call in sick without having to prepare anything! After my sickness left, Bella decided to bust out with a high fever. Luckily, there were no bodily fluids with her sickness. Sometimes, it's OK not to share! Her fever only lasted a day, and Mitch was back to take care of her on Monday so that I could actually get back to work. On Monday however, I felt like I was sleep walking! Bella woke up EVERY HOUR Sunday night. I was also observed by my principal on this day, yikes! Why does everything always seem to happen at once?
Now, Bella and I are battling our much-loved allergies together. We're quite a pair! I have also started my track-out from work and can relax some! I am really looking forward to my mom and stepdad coming this Saturday! They are staying for a week and are going to look for some NC property (YAY!) Hopefully the sicknesses have passed us by for now. We wouldn't want to share them with our guests! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment