Bella's Naughty List:
-saying "stupid" frequently
-sitting on the floor after she has a BM while telling me, "Mommy, I squish it!" gross.
-Unable to keep water IN the tub
-climbing on chairs and tables
-picking her nose and giving mommy or daddy the booger...yum.
-throwing toys in the house
-dumping lots of extra water into the dog's bowl
-saying, "NO!"
-Spitting when she doesn't get her way
Bella's Nice List:
-Cuddles with mommy in the morning
-cleans up her toys so that I can vacuum
-helps put the dishes away
-feeds the dog
-brushes her teeth
-puts her shirts on by herself
-Says thank you most of the time
-Not a picky eater by any means
-Sings to mommy in the car
-"styles" mommy's hair
-reads stories to mommy
-Tries to use the potty
-Wipes the table
-Says hello to people when we're out (or from the front porch - sorry neighbors!) She also gets progressively louder if you don't answer her...ya, that's fun to witness! haha :)
I love her naughty and her nice! She's always so animated, and her facial expressions are hilarious! I'm one proud momma!
No comments:
Post a Comment