Saturday, February 12, 2011

Snip, Snip!


Today, Bella got her very first haircut :) I took her to my salon because all of the "kiddie" salons were further than I wanted to drive and more expensive. She hopped right up in the seat, allowed the stylist to put her "bib" on, sat there with a smile that stretched from ear to ear, and enjoyed being pampered! The stylist was very kind and patient with Bella, and Bella took a liking to her right away. All we did to her hair was cut the back to even it up some; we didn't bother the top at all. In the end, she was so happy and couldn't stop turning her head back and forth (almost like seeing someone watch a tennis match, haha) We saved a piece of her hair for the scrapbook and took several pictures as well. She wanted to stay and play with the blow dryers (her favorite part of the cut). I finally managed to get her to leave and we headed back home.



1 comment: