Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Twenty-Three


Today, Bella is 23 months old! I can't believe she is going to be TWO in one month, WHAT?! Craziness! I plan on giving her a Minnie Mouse birthday party (her Nana bought her a Minnie Mouse dress to wear, hehe) I have already ordered invitations (yes, Minnie Mouse ones)...I will also be attempting to make her a Minnie Mouse cake...now THAT should be really interesting. I wonder how many times I will mess it up?! I guess that's the fun of it all, right? I look forward to celebrating her special day and hanging out with family and friends. First however, we have to make it through Christmas, which I am simply ecstatic about...it's going to be so much fun watching Bella open up stuff! I have also been working on a top secret project that I can't wait to give out...yay for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment