
Bella and I got to travel to Florida for the first time last summer. I was so excited for her to meet everyone. The plane ride went ok. It just so happened that on the flight there and back, no one was sitting in the seat right next to me. For the most part, Bella did quite well. On the last flight home, she did get a bit fussy. She managed to throw her pacifier across the plane...luckily there was a very nice man near us that retrieved it. Bella is a busy little girl, so it was very hard for her to sit that long. During our visit, Bella got to meet all of her aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents, as well as a few close friends of mine. She did quite well with everyone, considering she is only use to having mommy and daddy around most of the time. She really enjoyed spending time with her cousin...we had a fun play date at Aunt Sharon's house...she loved the pool! We were also able to squeeze in a quick boat ride with Grandma and Grandpa. She enjoyed this as well, especially when the boat stopped and she could walk around and explore. She didn't care too much for the life jacket, but I don't blame her. All in all, it was a very nice visit. We were busy EVERY day, and were very tired when we returned home.





Madison and I had fun with you girls too! Hurry back!!
ReplyDeletePerhaps a little NC road trip is what you and Madison need....hehe ;)
ReplyDelete