
On this morning, my life was changed forever...and when I say change, I mean it changed in the best way possible. My daughter, Isabella Faith, was born. After 20 hours of labor, and a c-section, Mitch and I cried like we never have before, tears of joy of course. She was born at 5:38 am, way to ring in the new year, huh?! After looking at my daughter for the first time, I felt a love like no other. We instantly became best friends, and I was so proud to be referred to as a mother. There are so many blessings in life, but a child is the greatest blessing of all. I am thankful that God allowed me to be a mother to such a remarkable little girl. I look forward to what life brings to our family. God Bless.
Yay! So excited you have decided to blog! I can't wait to read more!! Love you!
ReplyDelete