Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bella turns ONE!

I still can't get over how fast this past year went by. I feel like she was just born yesterday. There were so many mixed emotions on her special day. A huge part of me was proud at the little person that she has already become. A small part of me was rather sad though. My baby was growing up, and she was doing it at a very rapid pace.



I am not much of a baker, but I decided that I wanted to make Bella's first birthday cake. I had many funfetti cakes growing up so I decided to keep the tradition going. I look forward to making her many more cakes.


She really didn't make a mess with the cake. She studied it at first and then put a little bit of icing on her finger. She enjoyed a good portion of it. :)


Proud Parents!







Bella received many presents on her birthday! She enjoyed playing with all of the wrapping paper at first, and then she figured out that she actually had new toys to play with. We kept her party small, only a few friends and family. It was a very nice afternoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment